My Feeds are “curated content” are intended to consolidated some of better news and editorial sources on a range of topics. Rather than spending hours every day perusing various sites for relevant updates, why not consolidate the best and most original primary source information on a single feed? I, personally, find that this set of tools greatly expedites my research efforts.
- Energy News Feed – This is an aggregation of the latest headlines from a collection of energy and natural resource focused websites.
- Oil and Gas Industry Blog Feed – This is an energy and natural resource focused feed which aggregates content from several thought leaders on the petroleum industry.
- Energy Economics Blog Feed – This feed aggregates content on the economics of energy and natural resources. There is a great disparity of opinions in here.
- Energy Technology Blog Feed
- Climate and Energy Policy Research Blog Feed
- Investing Blog Feed – This feed re-syndicates recent articles from some of the best investing blogs and sites. These sites tend to produce actionable insights with a focus on company-specific financials and value drivers.
- Quant Feed – Features the blogs of several well-reputed experts on quantitative and factor-based investing.
- Business and Economics Blog Feed – These blogs and sites are selected for their updated and unique views on business and economic conditions. The focus of these tends to be macro or methodological — i.e., interesting and useful over the long-run, but perhaps not immediately “invest-able”).
- FinTech Blog Feed – A blog feed devoted to financial technology providers.